MAKKIAFÉ is a Hypoallergenic Scrub Soap made with 100% Natural ingredients without added preservatives & chemicals. It takes at least 2 to 3 months to produce a single soap bar & every soap bar is Handmade to perfection by Dr. Regina.
It is specially designed to scrub off dead skin and prevent skin pigmentation. Using our unique blend of natural oils and premium coffee grounds, it helps reduce inflammation while exfoliating your skin. A natural remedy to keep your skin smooth and healthy.
- Helps reduce pimples & shrink pores
- Helps reduce black/whiteheads
- Skin feels smoother after scrubbing
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps reduce active flare ups on skin
- Promotes skin healing
- Might help reduce scarring in the long term
- 100% Natural (no fragrance)
- Suitable for all skin types (many types of skin disease)
- Reduce pigmentation & inflammation
- Scrub off acne/dead skin on the back of your body
- Cellulite reduction
- Retain moisture on skin surface
- Remove lingering/persistent body odour
- All in one soap (face & body)
Ingredients: Arabica & Robusta Coffee, Goat Milk, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Shea butter, Sweet almond oil, Macadamia oil, Lye and RO Water.
Net Weight: 130 grams
Note: Avoid scrubbing during active flare ups. Our soap may settle or change in colour due to natural ingredients.
Direction of Use: Make sure to apply the soap directly on skin to scrub properly & thoroughly for best result! A little bit of pain is expected.
Our Branding: We emphasis a lot on originality & authenticity of our products, thus, every product we produce are handmade to perfection, with high quality ingredients & materials.
How was MAKKIAFÉ Made?
- We use only the purest and highest quality of Arabica & Robusta Coffee grounds (lower quality will be ineffective for the skin). Firstly, we brew the coffee and freeze them into ice cube.
- We then pour our mixture of oils (Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil & Macadamia Oil) into a stainless-steel container, heat them up to 40-45°C.
- After that, we slowly pour the lye (NaOH) into the ice cube (coffee) and stir well until the lye has fully dissolved (temperature must maintain at 40-45°C).
- When both lye and oils are at the right temperature, slowly add the lye into the oils while stirring (our formulation require us to stir by hand only). This is the most tedious step as it takes hours & hours to stir until it is “trace” (when lye & oils are well mixed).
- After the long stirring, we add on our special herbs/flowers & additional ingredients. Stir again until it is well mixed.
- Pour the soap mixture into a silicon mold and cover with plastic wrap, wrap with a towel and allow it to rest at a dry place for 24-48 hours.
- Make sure the soap is cold and firm (if not it means you fail!). We then remove the soap from the mold and cut it into bars, we make sure to trim off the soap edges as they are sharp.
- Lastly, we store the soap in a dry & well-ventilated place to cure it for 45-60 days before use. There are many methods to produce soaps but we choose the cold pressed method as it is the best for people who have chronic skin condition.