ELISSE SUVON is a Hypoallergenic Soap made with 100% Natural ingredients without added preservatives & chemicals. It takes at least 2 to 3 months to produce a single soap bar & every soap bar is Handmade to perfection by Dr. Regina.
It is specially formulated with our unique blend of natural oils, flowers, herbs & goat milk, delivering a clean and satisfying feeling. By retaining the moisture in your skin, it will be as soft as a baby’s skin.
- Skin feels softer
- Skin feels well moisturized
- Good for oily & dry skin
- Good for acne skin
- Suitable for allergic/sensitive skin
- Promotes skin healing
- Might brighten your skin
- 100% Natural (no fragrance)
- Suitable for babies 1 year & above
- Suitable for all skin types (many types of skin disease)
- Retain moisture on skin surface
- Baby skin feel
- Remove lingering/persistent body odour
- All in one soap (face & body)
Ingredients: Calendula Flower, Goat Milk, Extra virgin oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Shea butter, Sweet almond oil, Hazelnut oil, Lye and RO Water.
Net Weight: 130 grams
Note: Our soap may settle or change in colour due to natural ingredients.
Our Branding: We emphasis a lot on originality & authenticity of our products, thus, every product we produce are handmade to perfection, with high quality ingredients & materials.
How was ELISSE SUVON Made?
- For ELISSE SUVON, the prep work is important as we need to infuse Calendula Flower into Extra Virgin Oil for 45-60 days (to extract the flower’s essence). After that, we freeze the goat milk into ice cube (we only use high quality goat milk).
- We then pour our mixture of oils (Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil & Hazelnut Oil) into a stainless-steel container, heat them up to 40-45°C.
- After that, we slowly pour the lye (NaOH) into the ice cube (goat milk) and stir well until the lye has fully dissolved (temperature must maintain at 40-45°C).
- When both lye and oils are at the right temperature, slowly add the lye into the oils while stirring (our formulation require us to stir by hand only). This is the most tedious step as it takes hours & hours to stir until it is “trace” (when lye & oils are well mixed).
- After the long stirring, we add on our special herbs/flowers & additional ingredients. Stir again until it is well mixed.
- Pour the soap mixture into a silicon mold and cover with plastic wrap, wrap with a towel and allow it to rest at a dry place for 24-48 hours.
- Make sure the soap is cold and firm (if not it means you fail!). We then remove the soap from the mold and cut it into bars, we make sure to trim off the soap edges as they are sharp.
- Lastly, we store the soap in a dry & well-ventilated place to cure it for 45-60 days before use. There are many methods to produce soaps but we choose the cold pressed method as it is the best for people who have chronic skin condition.